Did you know that selecting the right vacuum cleaner can be one of the most significant decisions you make after purchasing and installing new carpet?
A quality vacuum is the best weapon available to stave-off dirt, bacteria, and all the creepy microorganisms that cling to your shoes in hopes of catching a free ride into the warm, comfortable place that you call home.
There are thousands of vacuum cleaners to choose from in today’s marketplace, but we recommend purchasing a Kirby vacuum.
When you invest your money in new carpeting for your home, having the right vacuum cleaner guarantees that you will be able to maintain a safe and healthy living environment while simultaneously protecting your investment.
Long ago, Kirby positioned itself as the leader in the vacuum cleaner industry by manufacturing products that do a better job of removing dirt, soil, dust mites, and dead skin than every other vacuum cleaner on the market.
The hard, stiff brushes and beater bars that other top-selling vacuum cleaners have can cause the tips of plush and Berber carpeting to fray and become weak.
A vacuum manufactured by Kirby is a must-have for any homeowner who is serious about establishing a carpet cleaning and maintenance routine. Some of the features offered by Kirby include:
- HEPA Filtration—Reduces common household debris like dust, soil, and pet dander
- Aluminum Structure—Makes the vacuum lighter, durable, and easier to maneuver
- Light Movement— Kirby’s Tech Drive Power Assist handles all the work for you
- Hard Surface Cleaner—Scrubs and cleans hard-surface flooring in a safe manner
- Lifetime Warranty— Kirby vacuum cleaners last for life
- American Made—Manufactured right here in the USA
In addition to the benefits we mentioned above, vacuums manufactured by Kirby received the Gold Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
If you are interested in learning more about Kirby’s products, you can always visit the Kirby website to educate yourself on the many benefits of using a Kirby vacuum in your home.