If you are looking for a trustworthy Plymouth carpet installer, we have some good news for you. The Carpet Guys are here to help out with all of your Plymouth carpet installation needs. We will make the tough process of buying new carpet a fun and exciting experience. Renovating the interior design of a home should be fun, not stressful and scary.
You may be wondering how we can make the carpet shopping procedure easier. This is accomplished by the unbeatable carpet specials and services we provide our customers with. Our services include the following:
- We offer the best carpet prices on quality brand name products.
- Our prices for professional carpet installation is fair and affordable.
- Great deals can be found on some of our in-stock material.
- We are a shop at home family owned business voted as one of the best places to buy carpet.
- A free in-home estimate is made available to customers every day of the week.
- For our in-stock products, next day installation may be available.
Allowing us to handle your Plymouth carpet installation needs will give you the satisfaction you are looking for. As expert carpet installers, we know what it takes to install carpeting the right way, and we would like to provide you with the greatest satisfaction you can recieve.
The Best Plymouth Carpet Installation Around
Designing the interior of your home is a way to show off your personal taste and style. New carpeting can greatly accent the beauty of any room, but it is important to find the carpeting that matches your style. To help make this easier, we have multiple types of carpet to choose from including:
Combining the types of carpeting we offer with our expert installation will provide your home with carpet that you will love for years to come. Our carpet installation process consists of specific steps to guarantee every customer perfect satisfaction. These steps are as follows:
- So you do not have to, our licensed carpet installers will cut out and remove the old carpeting for you. We are there to serve you, so it is the least we could do.
- After the old existing carpet has been ripped up, it is taken out of the house and placed near the curb in neatly packed bundles to be picked up for garbage disposal.
- Once all of the left over carpeting has been removed and the subfloor has been prepped, fresh carpet padding can be rolled out. The new carpeting is then placed on top and installed.
Whatever your Plymouth carpet installation needs may be, we can take care of them. To receive the best carpet installation and carpet prices for your home, schedule a free in-home estimate with The Carpet Guys. We thank you for considering us as your carpet installers of choice.