Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Carpet Guys's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Carpet Guys's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Carpet Guys at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Carpet Guys's web site are provided "as is". The Carpet Guys makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Carpet Guys does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Carpet Guys or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Carpet Guys's Internet site, even if The Carpet Guys or a The Carpet Guys authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Carpet Guys's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Carpet Guys does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Carpet Guys may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Carpet Guys does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Carpet Guys has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Carpet Guys of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Flooring Sales, Service and Installation Service Area
The Carpet Guys LLC is a flooring sales and installation service provider in Metro Detroit Michigan. We do not provide these services outside of the State of Michigan. The Carpet Guys does not endorse, recommend or favor the service or products of any flooring sales or installation service outside of our service area. If located outside of our service area, The Carpet Guys LLC is not an agent of you, the User, or any participating third party fulfillment organization. In this case The Carpet Guys LLC services are administrative and consultative only and your name, phone number and email address may be sent to a third party to help provide the service you request in your area. You should rely on your own judgment in deciding which flooring sales and installation company best suits your needs and financial means. The flooring company you choose is solely responsible for its service to you. By using our site/service you agree that The Carpet Guys LLC shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such services. The Carpet Guys LLC expressly reserve the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the offering of any flooring product or service in any specific state through this web site. The Carpet Guys LLC does not guarantee that the pricing offered and made available through this web site is the lowest price available in the market or by a specific manufacturer. Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer or promise for pricing below any competing company.
As a condition of use of this web site, you agree to indemnify The Carpet Guys LLC and its suppliers and third party affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this web site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of this agreement.
10. ERRORS AND DELAYS
The Carpet Guys LLC is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to appointment request caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you or any other technical errors at time of web site use.
This web site and all information, software, products and services associated with it are provided "As Is". The Carpet Guys LLC and it's suppliers, manufacturers, sales representatives and partners disclaim any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this website and information, software, products and services provided herein. Use of this web site is at your own risk. THE CARPET GUYS LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE CARPET GUYS LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Carpet Guys's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We may send your information to a third party fulfillment center if your location is outside of our service area.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This document was last updated on April 18, 2016