There are many reasons why homeowners choose to have carpet installed over hard surface flooring. If you live in a state that’s climate is constantly changing, you know what we’re talking about.
In Michigan, the weather is always up and down, and we know how unpredictable the seasons are. It can be hot one day and drop into sweater temperatures the next.
That’s why the majority of homeowners in Michigan have carpet in some part of their home. But, what makes carpeting one of the most commonly installed types of flooring?
It’s the perks that carpet comes with. Here seven ways installing new carpet can benefit your home life:
- Low Maintenance: For those who like to care for their floors once or twice a week, carpet requires little to no upkeep. Dust and other particles are trapped into the fibers making them less visible so a quick vacuuming every now and then will take care of it.
- Muffles Sound: Love a quiet step? Carpet subdues noise and is great for sound control. There are no echoes and footstep sounds when walked on.
- Improves Air Quality: Carpet traps dust, animal dander, and other particles, visible and invisible. This keeps everything out of your breathing space and gets removed by vacuuming the carpet once a week or as required.
- Cost Efficient: Carpet is one of the least expensive flooring installation options to date. It is perfect for the homeowner who is on a budget because there are plenty of cheap/inexpensive carpets to choose from.
- Provides Stability: Carpet provides more traction and support than other flooring installed. This means carpet reduces slips and falls and feels softer underfoot. It’s especially great for elderly homeowners and families with young children and infants.
- Cozy and Inviting: There’s nothing better than snuggling up on a soft plush carpet while watching a movie. Kids and pets love to play and lie down on comfy new carpeting.
- Stylish and Beautiful: New carpet adds flare to any room in the house by blending in or adding a contrast color. The options with design and color are endless and always a compliment to any home.
In reality, there isn’t a reason why you shouldn’t have carpeting in your home. But you need to have someone to install it for you if it’s going to last.
Hire The Carpet Guys for Your Carpeting Install!
If there is anything The Carpet Guys know, it’s definitely the importance and value in a good carpet.
Choosing one is made easy for every homeowner with our experienced design consultants that will travel to your home with samples.
Call us today for your free in-home carpet estimate and cozy up your home this Fall and Winter. Imagine sitting on your new carpet installation and enjoying the upcoming holidays!
Give us a call today. We look forward to speaking with you.