These are the top five reasons to support a locally owned business like The Carpet Guys:
- Local Economy – The Carpet Guys hire employees in the community and keep earnings local. We also support other local businesses. Approximately 60% of every dollar spent remains local whereas only 40% of every dollar with big box stores or national chains.
- Reduce Environment Impact – Research shows that small, local businesses maintain a smaller carbon footprint. For example, The Carpet Guys vast warehouse stores hundreds of products. This enables us to purchase large quantities at one time. As a result, we cut transportation repercussions and fossil fuel usage.
- Better Customer Service – Have you ever called a large corporation for help and were directed to their automated system? The Carpet Guys have real people answering our phones, texts, social media and emails. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team will help with whatever your flooring needs may be.
- Support Local Community Groups – Similar to other locally owned businesses, The Carpet Guys give back to several local charities and nonprofits. As our owner, Joe Zago says, “You have to give to get.” We support those in need throughout the State of Michigan.
- Unique Community – Local businesses provide neighborhoods with their unique characteristics. Large chains look the same wherever you go. But local businesses offer the community that one-of-a-kind connection you can’t get anywhere else. Like your local diner compared to a chain restaurant.
All of these and many more, are excellent reasons for everyone to continue supporting local businesses. If you’re looking for exceptional flooring services and want to support your community, call The Carpet Guys at 855-4-MY-GUYS (855-469-4897) or fill out our Free In-Home Estimate form.